I am a full-time researcher at Inria.
I am based in Strasbourg, in the Camus team, part of the ICPS team from the iCube lab.
I also work closely with the DeepSea project at Inria Paris.
My research interests span from programming languages to mechanized proofs.
More than 670,000 students participated in the contest in November 2018.
- POPL 2020: program committee member for the Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages.
- OOPSLA 2019: program committee member, papers getting published in the Proceedings of the ACM on Programming Languages (PACMPL).
- ITP 2019: program committee member for the International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving
- IFL 2018: program committee member for the Symposium on Implementation and Application of Functional Languages.
- VSTTE 2017: program committee member for the Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools, and Experiments.
- HaTT 2016: program committee member for the International Workshop on Hammers for Type Theories.
- ICFP 2016: external review committee member for the International Conference on Functional Programming.
- ML 2016: PC member for the ML family workshop.
- CoqPL 2016: PC chair for the 2nd International Workshop on Coq for Programming Languages.
- ESOP 2016: PC member for the 25th European Symposium on Programming.
- POPL 2015: member of the external review committee for the 42nd Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages.
- ANR VOCAL (until October 2019), led by Jean-Christophe Filliâtre,
on the formal verification of an OCaml library of data structures.
- ANR AJACS (until March 2019), led by Alan Schmitt,
- ERC DeepSea (until May 2018), led by Umut Acar,
on multicore programming and self-adjusting computations.
- Since Sep. 2016: full-time researcher at Inria Nancy, working in Strasbourg (team Camus).
- Oct. 2012 - Sep. 2016: full-time researcher at Inria Saclay (team Toccata).
- Jan. 2011 - Sep. 2012: post-doc at the Max Planck Institute (MPI-SWS), with Umut Acar.
- Sep. 2007 - Dec. 2010: PhD at Inria Rocquencourt (team Gallium), with François Pottier.